Fire razes Gigmoto hut, damages nearby house
 
Gigmoto, Catanduanes  ·  
posted 11 days ago  ·  
244 views  ·   0 comments  ·  

An unattended wooden stove has been pinpointed as the source of a fire that burned down a house of light materials last week in District II, Gigmoto.

The report said that the blaze began from the stove at the house of Eleonor Tayo, 42, reducing it to ashes including the family’s appliances and clothes. The fire also partially damaged the adjacent house owned by her sister, Rita Tayo, 48, a barangay tanod. Both houses incurred undetermined amount of damages but there were no casualties in the incident that began at 8 P.M. of Oct. 22, 2018.


0 comments
new to catanduanestribune.com?
connect with us to leave a comment.
connect thru
Cancel
Cancel
Cancel
home home album photo album blogs blogs