Fire consumes Pandan house
 
Pandan, Catanduanes  ·  
posted 10-Mar-2019  ·  
640 views  ·   0 comments  ·  

Unattended, overcharged appliances were discovered to have caused an hour-long fire that razed to the ground a residential house in Libod, Pandan last week.

No casualty was reported in the blaze that hit the house of Susan Idusora, 50, at 9:15 A.M. of Feb. 28, 2019.

Investigation by the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) personnel in Pandan stated that the victim estimated the damage to property at P300,000.


0 comments
new to catanduanestribune.com?
connect with us to leave a comment.
connect thru
Cancel
Cancel
Cancel
home home album photo album blogs blogs